Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Here!

My call came today! I opened the mailbox on my way to go see my sister Hannah at school and I could not believe my eyes! Man the last few nights I have had the weirdest dreams about my mission call....last night my dream was that I was trying to put my call up to the light and read it through the envelope, and I saw that it said that I was going to Paris, France....the hilarious part is that instead of saying I would speak french, it said that I would be learning to play an instrument...huh?!?! I told you it was ODD!! 
Anyways, even though I have waited 3 1/2 weeks for it to get here, I am going to wait one more day so that I can open it with close family and friends! We are opening it at 6pm tomorrow so there will be a video that will be posted soon after. SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!


Love, Soon to be Sister Lora Corynn Fine 

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Remember I'm the one who said France!!
    So excited to hear and see the video!!
    Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too! :] I called you yesterday because I thought I had your house number memorized but the number changed or something! I wanted to tell you I got my call over the phone. I just want to express my appreciation for you, Arlin, and your ENTIRE beautiful loving family for supporting me all these years! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete