Monday, July 11, 2011

One Happy Girl! Leaving for Nevada TOMORROW!

She's doing AMAZINGLY! It's so nice to hear from her every week! And thank you ALL for supporting her and us during this wonderful time! Her address is changing so once we know, you'll know :) THE CHURCH IS TRUE!

Wow I hope the cabin was fun for you guys! I sent a letter in the mail this morning so you should get it in the next couple of days. I am leaving for nevada tomoro! So tell everyone that my address is changing and I dont know what it is yet but I will let you know. Stay tuned in the next few days...especially tomoro because I am going to call! I am going to call between 4 and 9ish. Please just have a home phone, cell phones on and everything because I wanna talk to you guys and say hi for a quick second for the last time until christmas! Make sure you are on call because I would hate to feel like I was in pullman again! If you know what I mean! I love you all so much and things have been going good. Thank you for everything you all have dont for me in supporting me on the mission. It is only beginning! :]


So I am officially going on my first transfer tomoro! And I am going to die of heat stroke right when I get off the plane. But I have decided that as I get off the plane I am going to shake my mission president's hand and say, "president, I am here to serve the Lord, no matter what it takes. You will never have a problem with me." BTW there are a lot of troubled elders that I have seen here and have been really distracted by different things and it is really sad. I only get distracted for about 5 min and then Im done with that. I can tell you that I am always going to strive to obey with exactness. I know that if I do that and exercise my faith miracles WILL happen. One of the most amazing things I have learned is that I have found out that Heavenly Father is there WAITING for us to have faith and act in the way that we know we should by keeping the commandments (eventhough sometimes they can be hard to follow) tas soon as we do those things and are mindful of the promised blessings, THEY WILL BE POURED OUT UPON US even so much that we do not have room enough to recieve it. I promise you that WILL happen. I have seen it so much here already.


So today I went to the doctors and took my blood. They said that I am pretty anemic so they gave me some different iron pills. They thought I had an infection on my throat but they ended up finding there is nothing wrong w my throat but that I am anemic. Nice to know hahaha i guess. I almost punched the nurse because she stabbed me and then said "oops I missed" and then stabbed me again. I was not a happy little girl. haha.


This morning Sis. Medina left for Las Vegas with her family. Since her father passed away about one month ago she got special permission to be taken to the mission by her family. So I am basically a solo sister for one day and then I am off first thing in the morn. I was really sad to see her leave. But im sure that she will stay at the mission home tonight and I will get to see her tomoro. HOPEFULLY! I have been praying that if it is the will of the father, we will be companions again. She is incredible and I love her like a sister. We decided we are going to take a trip to mexico (where she is from) after the mission if we can!


Sis medina is has been teaching me spanish. I think that by the time I get home that I will have picked up some spanish. Which is kinda cool :] hmmm what else do I need to say since I have 3 min left??? uh....I will need garments at a later time, I will let you know, I need those baby church shoes socks in tan and black, ugh........brighter color clothes if you want to send my any. They want us to be really bright! But I can prolly by those things....I dunno maybe ill tty about it tomoro.


Thanks again for the support and I love you all so much! I am glad that all of you guys are safe after coming back from the cabin. I love you so much!


Love yours truly, Sister Fine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment