Wednesday, August 22, 2012

TEXT ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS RIGHT NOW AND ASK THEM IF THEY WOULD TAKE THE MISSIONARY LESSONS. RIGHT NOW.


Hello my loves,
Cool experience just now. There were these teenage kids behind me on the computers at the library and they were swearing so much. I havent heard language like that in the longest time and I never want to hear it again! But I was about to turn around and say something to them.....then I prayed for a few min for help and then one of them got up and left after I prayed. SInce then I havent heard a bad word since. Amazing. The Lord really answers prayers big or small. If things are important to us, they are important to him. 

 SO we had zone conference this week and it was really great! We had it with the green valley zone. So I got to see Sister Tahi and Medina (they opened another area in green valley for sisters. kinda crazy!) Also I got to see the sister that I would have been training instead of sister Tahi and that is sister Hunt. She and I get along sooooooooooooo well and I just have this feeling that we are going to be companions someday. I wasnt meant to train her for some reason but I hope that we will be compys someday. She is the one with the strawberry blondish hair and she is really tall. 

With Sister Hunt

This week we had something awesome called camp zarahemla. Is is a camp for Junior and Seniors in High school that took a preach my gospel class in their ward. This week in camp zarahemla they got to put their knowledge of preach my gospel to the test. It was an incredible experience. On saturday they got to come with us to see the day in the life of a missionary. There were probably about 50 youth that got to go out with the companionships of the black mountain zone. So We had 2 girls Ashlee and Lynsie. They were amazing and it was amazing to have 2 companionships working in our area at once. We got so much done! And for the first time since May we have 2 people set for a specific baptism date. That is Cody and his mom for Sept 22! :] We saw miracles as we went out with these girls. I felt the prayers of the stake surrounding us as we went to work! it was an incredible feeling. Here is one specific story I want to share with you. Lynsie and I were walking in a really dead neighborhood and it was really hot. We talked to one guy on the street and saw one member. Then we were walking back to our car and there was this lady working in her garage. We walked up to her and introduced ourselves. It was awesome because we asked her if she wanted some help and she siad "REALLY???? you can help me?' Obnviously we said we would and she said "Are you mormons?" I said yes and then she said "I have always wanted to go to the mormon church!!!! My mother in law does too!" I about fell over. We havent had any new investigators  for atleast a month. She asked us if we could tell her more about our faith and I was like "Yes we can!" and my insides about expolded. I was so excited. We helped her and talked to her for a little while and then we had to go to an appointment with jessica but we are going to see her tomorrow.SO excited! :] 


This week we have had lots of thunder and lightning storms, I LOVE IT! And some pretty amazing sunsets. :] We are continuing to see success with our less actives coming back to church and that is really rewarding to see. I was reading today that we can only come back to live with Heavenly Father IF we have all the ordinances done. and we know that the ordinances can only be done by the authority of the priesthood and the priesthood only is in the church so we need to invite our friends. In the big scheme of things if someone gets offended that we want to share this with them, it doesnt really matter. The important thing is to share it and give them the opportunity to use their agency. here is my challenge and I will follow up next week because I had a spiritual prompting that this will work!!!!!!! I know it will!




Every member of the church who reads this... TEXT ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS RIGHT NOW AND ASK THEM IF THEY WOULD TAKE THE MISSIONARY LESSONS. RIGHT NOW.  An institute teacher asked their class to do this right then. When they did it a miracle happened in our mission. One girl texted her friend and after 2 months her friend was baptized.

I love you all and things are looking up here.  I think that I will be transferred out at the end of august.
Miss you all! and I love you so much. Thank you so much for sending me pictures it seriously makes my day!
Flying home: I like the idea of having the airplane experience. Then I will just be home with you and we never have to let go of eachother hahaha. And I can relax at home and not have to travel a ton after im done.

Sister Fine




No comments:

Post a Comment