Sunday, September 23, 2012

"I am going to be a Grandma!

August 27, 2012

hello family! SO the big news is that I am leaving black mountian and I am going to central as senior companion. I am going to be with sister monson. I feel a peace that that is where I am supposed to be.   ALSO I am going to be a GRANDMA! Sister Cheatham is training! I have posterity already! :]  (I guess they say that when their trainees become trainers!)

 It is awesome. Wow the girls are going at it arent they! At it again! So proud of my little babies. Caden and Britton look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO different in all the pictures that I got from you this week. Caden is filling out a lot more and Britton is a giant human. Caden looks exactly like shar and Britton.............I dont know what he looks like...........hahahaha just kidding britton. I love my little baby boys. :]  I only have 18 weeks left. 3 Transfers and I will probably die in Central. Kay Im glad that santa has already gotten the memo about christmas! That will be awesome! 

Thank you for the pictures at the cabin! Im always open to getting pictures! Soooooo what happened this week?????????????????????  We had a BIG storm in the valley. Record amount of rain. More than we usually get in a year in one day. The bad thing about the rain here is that the land is so dry that it doesnt absorb the water and it just runs off.....causing flash floods and major damage.  Some people died in this last flood. Sister Cheatham and I had fun with our umbrellas in the rain and wow it felt so good! But we saw a lot of damage happen it was really bad. I will attach some pictures on another email and explanations.




Water Damage from the Floods

Tender Mercy after the Storm


The Lebrunes (one of the families she has come to love) 
 Okay and we set 2 people for baptism this week!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOOO the 40 day fast is kicking in!!! :] Bruce and misyk. I dont know if I have told you their story. I will try to keep i short because since I am getting transferred I have 8 BILLION things to do today and it is not going to feel like a pday hahaha. But Bruce took the lessons before....misyk was never interested. Bruce fell and hit his head and was told by the doctors that he will never walk, speak or remember anything ever again. The bishop (their neighbor) came and gave him a blessing. As soon as he took his hands off his head he began to talk. Now he is walking, talking and has 50% of his memory back. He is in a gray area as far as accountability goes in getting baptized but now misyk is interested and knows that the priesthood of God is real. We set them and they came to church yesterday! IT was AWESOME! Also I reached my goal in the area just in time to leave. I sang in the last ward that I havent sung in in this area. Sister Cheatham played for me it was awesome. Sister Cheatham is really good at piano. Piano is something I really wish I could learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So useful! We had a BOMB.COM lesson with Jessica last night! I love Jessica! And we found out that after the beginning of september she will get sundays off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love Jessica so much and I love all the people in this area so much I will miss them a ton when I leave but I will definatley come back! When are we going to come back to my mission? I want to plan it so that we will actually do it. Instead of saying that we will someday. I am hopefully coming back to do the work with Sis Garner to do the baptism for Blue on june 5th or close to. I know I am planning to come back around then obviously scheduled around family events....like hannah gradismation and such. But anyways I love you all and I pray for you always. MWAH! XOXO

Sister Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment