Monday, September 3, 2012

"I was Laughing at how Hard a Time We are Having!"


August 20, 2012

Hello family I was praying for you to have an amazing vacation and and safe trip there and back! Prayers answered! Im sorry it was so smokey up there. I am so glad that you had a great time though! This week has been harder than heck. I got to the point where I was laughing at how hard of time we are having. Every appointment pretty much cancelled and if it werent for our dear Jessica I would have jumped off a cliff by now. Im just kidding. I am way blessed but this is the hardest time I have ever had. I know pretty much all the members and their life stories.....I know about everyone in the area book and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! But I am just seeing that the Lord is trying me and I am becoming stronger. Im not going to lie I am going a little crazy right now....but it is good for me. I am sleeping well at night and Im doing my best. But I am so weak and there are so many things that I want to change about myself. But it is a progression and it will take our whole lives on earth and even after this life to become perfected. Something that I have been learning more so this week is that we will all be rewarded according to the DEGREE in which we decide to obey God's commandments and have faith in Jesus Christ no matter what we go through. We had a lesson on "Mountains to climb" by President Eyring and every time I learn about that talk I want to show my faith by praying for challenges. Scary thought! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!...but I know that through Christ I can do all things. 

Last night we went to the Why I believe fireside with Jessica and it was amazing as always. I cant beleive I turn 14 months this week. Insane.  Had a BBQ with the acacia ward this weekend and it was super fun! I love that ward. I love all of our wards! Oh and I forgot to say last week that sister Cheatham and I spoke in McCullough hills ward and it was great! After that members seem to be asking a ton how they can help and do missionary work. Sister Northrup is amazing and she made us feel so good last night by saying that she hasnt seen missionaries really inspire the members to help out as much as we have! That was really nice. I think that I needed to hear that. .....I got grandmas package and it was as amazing as always! I am sending dadyy's birthday package in the mail today! I finished the tape and I will be sending that too. Its not a very interesting tape because we are struggling so much but its something. I hope that you like it! Um what else do I want to say? no investigators at church yesterday.....no set for baptism....working so hard..........a little crazy........but I am doing my best and trying to just laugh and be strong. Love you all and I miss you tons. You are telling santa to wait a couple days for christmas right? :] Love you and I hope all is well. No interesting pictures this week except for this quote I saw in a members bathroom that I really needed to see.......
 
Sister Fine
 
Ps-I am so proud of my little babies! Give them all a hug and kiss for me. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment