Monday, October 17, 2011

She's 4 Months Old!

Hello my family and Friends,

Wonderful things are happening in Nevada Las Vegas, unfortunatley no baptisms yet but sister Garner and I are working our tails off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This picture is a picture of me right now as I am on the computer. I love you guys and as you can see im not getting too fat on my mission, hannah guessed right that I would basically stay the same. That is true but I guess im not as muscly! I am DYING not being able to work out as much as I want. And at the same time member are shoving huge meals and desserts of all kinds in our faces without taking no for an answer. It is pretty intense. Please take care of everything that I send you because I do want to save it for the rest of my life. I just want to show you cool stuff so that you can feel closer to me and what I am doing.

Thank you for the addresses. That will help alot! And the pictures are so gorgeous of nah nah! and omgosh I love hearing about Britton growing! Is his voice changing yet? hahaha. I love it! It sounds like I will be a small human compared to him when I get home! hahahaha. I love it. Can you believe that I am already 4 months old? Well this week I will be. Insanity. It goes by so fast. I had a dream last night that I was no longer on the mission and it was a nightmare. I cant imagine being anywhere else right now. I can see that I will have a really hard time adjusting when I get home. I might ask for an extension, but that is too far away to think about that! THere is too much work to be done!!!!! And sister Garner and I havent baptized yet! It has been really frusterating but I know that I cant be dissapointed in myself because we are working our tails off, its just not the Lord's time yet. We are soooooooooo close with Carey its not even funny. His date was set for the 22nd and now we have to push it back even more because of some things but im sad if I am leaving green valley in the next few weeks because then I will miss these people getting baptized. Well, thats not true I guess. If I stay in the las vegas valley then I will be able to go to the baptisms if I have a part in the program. So I told sister Garner to get me a part in each program so I can come! hahaha. I love the mission mommy and daddy. It is the best thing that I have ever done in my life. I just wish that I can progress more and more! Because I have so much that I need to work on its not even funny. One of the things that I pray for all the time is for the Lord to help me with my self-consciousness. I constantly say in my head that I am a horrible missionary but I know that in reality it is not true. Satan gets to me that way. I wish that for ONCE I could just give myself a break from being so hard on myself. But it will come! I just need to develop patience so I can be patient with that!

Wow all my friends are getting married and having babies, so crazy. I feel like I am missing so much but at the same time I know that I would be missing out on more if I didnt come here. I love LAS VEGAS!

Sister Garner and I are having lots of fun! We still have our hard times but I feel like I can be more patient and loving than I could before. I still have alot to work on. I try to look at how I treat sister Garner and it is prolly going to be the way that I treat my eternal companion so I know what I need to work on. I am far from perfect!  Momma I need some more sprintec, I just started a new month yesterday if that helps you have enough time to get some to me. I am good on the Zoloft for now. My jaw hates me but what can I say, It will prolly just be that way for the rest of my life. I cant wait until the ressurection!!!!!! :] Wow I am such an awkward missionary hahahaha.

Oh, the people I live with.................um yea. Not very nice people at all. You would think that they would be really sweet and make us food all the time and want to hear about our days but no they could care less about us being there. Its pretty sad. But I hope that we bring a special spirit in their home. We are grateful to live there though! It is a great home. We have our little room, and a bathroom that is all ours. They also have a fridge for us in the garage.

So my new goal is to sing in every ward that I serve! And I have dates to do that before I am potentially transferred. If I got to pick, I would stay for another transfer just so I can help these people get baptized. Dad were you ever an assistant to the mission President? You seem like you would be one of those missionaries. I see you daddy as a great example for me as I go throughout my days because I know that you did serve like ammon. I hope that I make you proud daddy and mommy. But I always fall short. Im doing my very best and doing EVERYTHING I can to be exactly obedient. I love this gospel, I know it is true. So good news, the Assistants to the President called me the other day and asked if I would sing with another one of the sisters in our mission at a fireside. But this is not just any fireside, it is the time of year where a general authority comes to the mission and speaks to us all. The General authority is J.E. Jensen of the seventy and he will be there while we sing! I am sooooooooo excited!

One cool thing is that we watched the restoration in chinese with Ling this past week! So cool! She came to all of church yesterday, it was awesome!

Give all my little babies a kiss and love for me. I love you all and miss you so much! You are an amazing family and I love you!
Love yours truly, Sister Fine




No comments:

Post a Comment