Monday, November 14, 2011

"Have joy in the journey!"


I love all of you! So I will be writting email a little earlier on pday in this area just to let you know. Here are a couple of things right off the bat.

Well spanish, hmmmmmm......lets say that I am on my knees all the time. But I talked to president because when I got the call from the Ap's about my new assignment NOBODY said anything to me about spanish so I had no idea. ANd I still didn'y have anyone talk to me until I talked to president when he was up here. They must have made a mix up because they said that I am here for english but that I need to work on my spanish so that I can talk a little bit to people. Spanish is so hard. BUt I have a testimony about the gift of tongues because I started remembering all the spanish I learned from high school and it was crazy. BUt I do not know enough to talk to people hahaha. Most of our work is in spanish and so I find myself sitting there while sister Espinal teaches them. But I did share my testimony in spanish last night and also I have been praying in spanish. This is going to be the time that I am on my knees the most that is all I am going to say about that hahaha. Sister Espinal is really hard core. I think that President Neider is giving me the hardest companions to teach me something hahaha. Times get hard but I think this time I am supposed to learn that I shouldn't be as hard on myself as I am constantly. This week so far has shown me that I am always doing my best and no matter what anyone else says to me I know that I am doing my absolute best and have great desires in my heart. I also learned to not be critical of others because it never makes anyone feel good (because of how I feel right now). All I know is that I am supposed to be here and I know that I am here for a reason. I love this area because it reminds me of home and the amazing scenery. I love this area even though it is really cold hahaha. I miss vegas in that respect. I also miss all the people I taught in Green Valley and how many people are out that we can talk to. There aren't as many people on the streets but every time we see someone we stop the truck, jump out and run after them hahaha. You should see the look on their faces when they realize we are coming to talk to them hahaha. We are God's rescue team! WE HAVE TO GIVE EVERYONE THE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO HEAR THE GOSPEL!!!!

I love the mission and I have been learning SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much these past few days. I learned that if you want to know Christ you MUST live the eternal law. God is the law and if you live the law he will in all of you and all that you do. As a missionary living the law is the most important thing so that you can be obedient. Obedience=BAPTISMS! I have a firm testimony on that. SOrry my emails are always random. These elders around me are crazy loud and I cant focus hahaha. uhhhhh.............anyways! You Didn't tell me about how well the girls did! I wish I could have seen them in their uniforms and I wish I could have watched them dance. I miss them and I miss dance so much! THank you so much for the money so that I can go get clothes. I NEED THEM BAD! hahaha. I will go get some things today. In my mission there are like 40 spanish missionaries and and the rest are english. There are 197 missionaries in our mission total. There are 10 missionaries in elko, springcreek and elly. It is crazy because we dont see alot of missionaries ever.

MOMMA HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you and you better go get yourself something big! I am sending you something today, but know that I have very limited resources as you know. BUt I have put a lot of thought into your present. Hopefully you like it. I love you and I want you to know that you are the most amazing mother in the entire world. You are so amazing and if there is one thing that I want you to know is your worth. Your worth is so far above that of rubies. I know that that is a scripture but I have no idea where it is right now hahaha. There are no words to describe how amazing you are. You work so hard, you are the sweetest human in the world and you are so patient and kind. I think that God will exalt you just for how you raised us kids. I cannot describe how grateful I am to you for doing that no matter how long and hard things got. I look at the world and I am amazed that I have been able to weather the storm and be protected because of how you and dad raised us. I am so thankful for the home that you provided and fostered as a spiritual place so that my testimony could grow. Without that, I would not be as strong of a missionary. I attribute all of my success to God and to you as my parents for loving me and allowing me to grow in my testimony on my own. That has made me so strong! I LOVE YOU and I am so thankful that all of the ordinances have been done so that IF we keep the commandments and live the higher law, we WILL be together as an eternal family. I can just picture us walking into meet eachother on the other side and how joyous that will be someday. I know that my savior lives and I am so thankful that he allowed me as a missionary to be his hands in his work so that I could grow. I love being a missionary and I am always doing my best. I know that the Lord will always take care of me and that there is eternal joy to look forward to. HAVE JOY IN THE JOURNEY! I have learned that alot on my mission so far. Wow Next week I will be 5 months old. HOW CRAZY IS THAT?!?!?! That means I only have 13 months left which means I better get my buns in gear. Wow there is always so much to say. I love you so much and I miss you all the time. Don't worry I never get distracted by it! :] Im a good girl about these things.

I am so glad that cas is okay and that you guys have kept me updated. Sister Espinal is the only spanish speaking sister in this area...and me too kinda?!? hahaha yes it is really unusual that I was sent here into a mostly spanish area but I know that if God is going to make that much of a move for me that means that I have a great need to be here. Yes I am driving a truck and it is so fun hahaha. LOVE IT! I have no idea what I want for christmas but it will be interesting not having christmas at home (and thanksgiving) so I guess just anything that would make me feel more comfy being away from home for the holidays. It looks like I will be missing the holiday seasons twice. I come home a year from Jan 1st. Crazy huh! I cant beleive that christmas is coming. From my understanding we only have 30-40 min to talk to our families and I need to be obedient so just a heads up there. So just help me be obedient by helping me only talk for that long. It will be crazy to hear your voices. Mom you are such a dance mommy I am so glad that you have ben able to see all of us go through dance. Amazing stuff. Well I dont know what else to say because I wrote you a BOOK! hahaha But I love you and I hope tha tyou all have a great week! Muah!

XOXO Sister Fine Here is a pic of me right now emailing. Love you!


Our beautiful missionary e-mailing us TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment