Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Can you believe I'm seven months old already? I LOVE MY MISSION!"

December 20th: 
Hey so the word is that I got TRANSFER TRASHED! (Transfer trashed means being transferred to a new area only after 6 weeks). THe AP's told me on the phone that the Lord had a special assignment for me this transfer and I am sure for transfers to come. Mom and Dad I can tell you that I did the BEST I could in elko. We got DT'd out of Elko (that means that both sister espinal and I got moved out) and they closed the area for sisters after only 6 months. Usually they leave areas open for sisters for 1 year or so. So that was a huge suprise. It wasn't a suprise that I was leaving though. I am now DT'd in to the SUNRISE area with sister hanny. Sister Hanny was companions with sister matthew and sister garner before they got me. Kinda funny. She is the SAME as me. And she is so loving and kind. I am SO GRATEFUL. I cannot even tell you. I know the Lord knows me and loves me so much that he would place trials in my path so that I could grow to my capacity at the time and then bless me after that small moment. D&C 121.I am really happy. I am so glad that I get to spend christmas with sister hanny. She is amazing! I have much to learn from her. She has been out 11 months and wow I have been out for 6! Crazy huh! A year left I better get a move on! hahaha. So much to do and so little time! 

Getting DT'd out and DT'd in is really crazy! We had to do so much so that the elders coming in would know what the heck is going on. There is ALOT that goes into an area. We spent the last 3 days getting the area books and letting people know that we were leaving and setting appointments up for the elders so they could stay busy. Getting DT'd in is crazy too. In elko we left them lots of information because we wanted to be thorough, but when we came here it was a mess. The area book hadn't been updated for months, we got a list of names of investigators without addresses and a map. So today we have been driving around our area so we can know the boundaries. We have talked to a few people today! SO it has been good. We live with the central zone sisters in this super nice. We have the PRETTIEST VIEW in the world and as we look out the temple is RIGHT THERE. I could walk to the temple in 5 min. Mom and Dad this temple is amazing. I love it so much. If I can I want to get married there if im not an old hag hahaha. I love this area already and it is so weird because one of the boundaries we have is SUPER close to green valley. This last week sister garner sent me programs and pictures from our last few baptisms in green valley. Gerry and Carey. I got to talk to carey right before his baptism. I miss him so much! He is my miracle of the mission. I love him oh man!

In elko (aka the celestial kingdom of the mission) We had a lot of people that were really close to baptism and I hope to hear the stories of their baptism someday. I got really close with the brach president's family for the spanish branch. It was the nielsen family. Pres Nielsen should be calling you any time to set up a hunting trip for after I get home. He showed me some of the hunting pics from his family and wow it would be so much fun to go with them. They reminded me so much of our family. All the kids would attack me everytime they saw me and started taking my hair out of my bun and doing it in pigtails and stuff haha. They are amazing. I was there for such a short time. Oh and I was falling apart in Elko basically because I lost my planner and one of my nametags. We retraced our steps everywhere. I think that my planner was so holy that it was translated to the presence of Heavenly Father. I say that because it is GONE! I looked everywhere. I was really sad because I wanted to send it home so that I could keep it. But maybe God will restore it to me in the celetial kingdom. haha.

The pictures are of sister espinal and I at transfer conference, last morning at morning sports, christmas party for the elko 3rd ward, me in elko and I will attach some other pics on another email. It only lets me attach 4.

For skype. We have church til 12. We have two wards now. The names are WASHINGTON AVE and MTN VISTA wards. Funny huh! haha Plan on skyping with me between 1 and 5 pm. We are going over to the lady's house that is going to let us skype and we will have her call you so that you know when to expect me. I love you and I am so excited to talk to you it will be awesome. MWAH MWAH MWAH! Well better get back to work. Lots to do lots to do! (Michael Scott) hahaha. ow there is so much to say but I dont have any more time! Love you! I got a card from gma and gpa, a package from grama fine and I got your package yesterday in hendersen! I will prolly not go back to elko so you can just get rid of that address haha. Love you and I will talk to you on christmas. Thinking of you in this season. Mom its okay if you cry! But please be happy you silly gosling haha. I love the pictures that you sent and I love the christmas cards I burst out laughing SOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDD. XOXOXO bye bye! So proud of my little babies.

Sister Fine








1 comment:

  1. Sister Fine is the cutest missionary there is :) I'm glad to hear she's doing so well and staying super strong!! Miss ya twinner.

    ReplyDelete