Monday, January 30, 2012

JAW SURGERY?

Hello Fam! I love you so much!

This week has been amazing! We have seen so many blessings! Lo and behold in week 6 we were able to set 3 people for baptism and we have a few more on the way. So we found out today that Sister Hanny and I are staying together in Sunrise for at least one more transfer! Awesome! We are so excited! We are just starting to see all the blessings come from our obedience and dedication. It is amazing! Also here is an amazing experience I had this week. So one night my Jaw fell off the joint and it felt like it did when it first happened. I was dying. It was after 10 at night and the elders came over and as soon as they came the spirit was so strong. I fully expected them to be in their pjs when they came over but no, they took the time to get into their proselyting clothes and come over to give me a blessing. I couldnt talk and open my mouth but sister hanny told them what happened. Then they gave me a blessing. I know this is the the Valid priesthood authority from God because everything that I had been praying about was answered in that blessing. Very specifically even. The blessing didn{t even really talk about my jaw at all. But overnight it started to go back into place. My Jaw has been really sore...but I can open my mouth again so that is good. I wonder if I do need surgery. It is very painful. But that is not the point. God healed my face and answered all my prayers through that blessing. Plus I know this because no one in our zone besides sister Hanny knows what I have been going through. It was completly from the Lord and I KNOW THAT THE CHURCH IS TRUE! Temple was amazing! I loved it. I missed the temple so much when I didnt get to go when I was in Elko. It was crazy. Danny is quiting smoking and he is doing really good. We had 8 people at church yesterday which is amazing! We also had 9 lessons with members this week. Our numbers here were really down when we came here because we opened the area but now we are seeing amazing things happen. 
Did you like the tape? I hope to get one soon. We are definatley silly sillies. I love it. We are having so much fun and working so hard I am loving life. We are drinking green smoothie and loving them so much. We are eating super healthy. I have been getting more energy from it which is good. I am feeling like I am starting to hit my stride on my mission but not quite yet! Im doing okay but I can always be a better teacher. I just remember being so frusterated at the beginning of my mission because I couldn{t teach clearly and simply but now I am getting the hang of it. I am learning so many things and loving my mission. I just remember a year ago I was just deciding to go and I feel like I have changed so much. Thing are going well and I am feeling better. They doubled my dosage because I got super depressed but now Im okay...for now and hopefully for a long time. Yes I did get bangs and it was just a rash decision but I love them so much! I just felt so blah I needed to spice up my life. And yes as you can see we were having fun with the lizard last night hahahaha. Wow. We are so weird. Man I forgot to take pics of the place that we are living in now but I will soon. I have a feeling that I will be here for a LONG TIME! But it is the perfect area for that because it is huge and so varied and I dont think that I could ever get sick of it. It is the celestial kingdom of the mission because of the temple........just saying hahaha. Sister hanny and the Lord and your prayers are taking care of me. Thank you for that. Sorry this might be shorter this week! Love you! BYE!

Sister Fine


1 comment:

  1. Sis. Fine - your bangs are AWESOME! I so love reading your weekly letters. It makes me wish that I were on a mission. I really am - but in a different way. Bro. Richards and I are trying to be good missionaries to our 3 daughters and the young men they bring home - they are god's children also!

    Interesting about your jaw! My son Elder Richards says his jaw has been bothering him some too...it must be a missionary thing - it's probably from 'talking' too much!

    We all love you and are so proud that you are serving the Lord! Love, Sis. Richards :-) xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete