Sunday, January 29, 2012

"I am ADDICTED to the Book of Mormon! When you read it, you WILL receive understanding!"

For January 23rd:
Hello! From the hood of sunrise. We are doing really well and loving every second of the missionary work. Yes that is twue I turned 7 months old yesterday! Wowee. Intense. Its weird to think that I only have 11 months left. That is NOT ENOUGH TIME! Sister Hanny and I are like sisters and it is amazing doing the work with her. We laugh and work it is great! We have seen amazing blessings from the lord this last week. Our area just started exploding! The first 3 weeks we had 0 at church, last week we had 2 at church and this week we had 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing! I am so thankful for the members here because they were so willing to give people rides and to help the missionary work along. WE NEED THE MEMBERS! SO DESPERATELY ALL THE TIME! And that is for ALL missionaries, so whenever you can lend a hand to the sisters GO FOR IT! Have you had them over for dinner or been out to a lesson with them or something? Seriously, considering what I know and what I look for in members, YOU GUYS would be so amazing in lessons. You all have strong testimonies! Hannah! YOU CAN GO WITH THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE OVER 16! Im sure they would love to have you! :] I thank God for our family every night and I am so thankful for the love that we all have for one another. 

On my mission my testimony has been strengthened about many things but forever families is one of them. I have to tell you that I LOVE my personal study in the morning. I am ADDICTED to the Book of Mormon. SInce I have read it about 6 times I am now starting to get more out of it. Obedience pays off....when you read it...you WILL receive understanding. I am on Alma 35 right now. This week is the Last week of the transfer and sister Hanny and I are predicting that we will stay together since we were DT'd into the area and since I got trashed from my last area. So we will see. But man this has been the FASTEST transfer of my life. I am loving the work here in the hood. I think I make this area because I am SOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD! hahaha jk jk. Wow the storm sounds really bad. Im kinda cold too but its like 50 degrees here. Its crazy how you acclimate. It sounds like the storm was a blessing to me. Hahaha. Just the fact that it allowed the ward to come together, our family to come together, gave daddy a break to breathe, etc etc. I am so thankful that the house and everything was okay. Its crazy how much we DO take for granted. I am so thankful for my bed, our car, heat, running water, a way to communicate quickly, paper, etc etc. Anyways now im in a less serious mood because sister hanny and I just watched our hilarious videos on her camera. It was great! 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE cassie and John's pics and wonders. Amazing! Britton thank you for that email..........I think it was Britton anyway....it sounded like him hahahaha. I love you little boy. I love you cas, nah , sha, britt, cade, momyul and dadyul. You are amazazazazing. Heres a cool experience.....SO we are teaching this couple their names are Jay and Tina and they have the cutest boys ever! We were over at their house teaching them and we brought bishop davis. At the End we were talking about how they were going to get to church and they had NO WAY to get there. So we told them that we would find them a ride. Then Bishop looked at them and said "hey do you want my truck?" Jay looked at him and was laughing like bishop was kidding. Yea........he wasn't kidding. He offered to let them have his truck for a day so he could get his family to and from church. Isnt that amazing? The spirit of the Lord came into the room faster than you could imagine. Jay and tina was speechless and Jay started to cry. Just to let you know, this was the first time that Bishop had met them. As we were walking out of the door, we said to him..."bishop, you are amazing...thank you." And he said in response, "I have always said that I am willing to give all that I have.......well except for my wife hahaha." Well we told bishop that we have to be able to atleast borrow her because she is amazing. Bishop Davis and his wife are amazing people. Did you get a hold of them yet? Sister Hanny and I told them that we are adopting them. No big. 

Also we had zone conference this week and wow it was amazing. Also we have temple this week with green valley so I will get to see garnerface at the temple! SOOOOOOOO EXCITED! I love her so much! Carey got the priesthood last week. I feel like he was the reason that I came out. I love that guy. Every time I get a letter from him I am filled with the Holy Ghost. Eternal friends for sure. At zone conference sister Neider gave a lesson on what the word of wisdom really means and wow I can tell you that I am not on sugar anymore, and we are drinking green shakes. SO AMAZING! I love them. I have so much more energy and I am able to do the lord's work better. We do have a dessert every once and a while since sometimes members dont take no for an answer hahaha but ya know...what can you do. I feel great! This week we took our 10 yr old alazia to an achievement day activity and WOW it was the most involved activity I have EVER seen! Lets just say I found my wedding decorator and photographer. hahaha. JK but seriously most creative person I have ever met. Wow. I will be keeping her info for the future hahaha. 

So we have a door at the front of the new house that we are living in and WE FIGHT. I hate the door with a passion because he hates me. It takes forever and a day to lock it right and close it right. He says "oh you are in a hurry???? TOOO BAD!" hahaha I just thought I would mention about the adventures we have with the door. The other day we had a really bad wind storm and it was just bad for proselyting. You are SO welcome for the package. I am glad that you liked it. Beware of the end of the tape........its dangerous hahaha. Just know that sister Hanny is my companion....hahaha. I cant wait til you meet her someday. Sister hanny thinks I will train soon. I have no idea though. Lots of work! Daddy you NEVER told me about if you trained or was a district leader or anything! I WANNA KNOW hahaha! Love you all and I will be sending pics in a sec. Miss you and take care my little babies!






No comments:

Post a Comment