Sunday, January 29, 2012

"I've never been happier in my life!"

Hey family! 

Heres the word from Las vegas nevada! Yes there are already ice cream trucks driving around because it is already getting warm and garage sales going on every weekend. Actually I dont think the ice cream trucks ever stopped driving around. I still feel freezing because it is like 50 or 60 degrees but that does make us a little worried for the summer. It sounds like the summer is going to be a brutal 125 degrees. I will die. Dont worry atleast it will be on my mission hahaha so I will die happy. Things are going so great here in sunrise. Our area is about to explode I can feel it! We have a few investigators but we are looking for the elect elect because we only have 18 months on our mission to harvest the field. The Lord's promise says in D&C 4 that the field IS white already to harvest. So although it is important to plant seeds, there are people ready to harvest. So I really believe that Carey was one of the main reasons I came on my mission. He writes me every week and I JOY so much in everything that he tells me. He is growing every week and wow I love that guy so much! I will seriously visit him every time I can after the mission. Everyone that I have had a privelege of teaching are my favorite people in the whole world! Besides my family of course! :] :] 

I love you guys so much and wow the lord has blessed me so much with my family and my loved ones! I have been missing hearing from Corinne, Carly, Brittney, Lacey and lots of others. I miss them and it sounds like there are a lot of things hapening in their lives. Tell them I say hi and I love them and I hope that they are doing good with everything! XOXOXO Medicine has been good. I did have a couple of bad days last week but I have been able to feel the spirit a little more so that is the only important thing. I LOVE MY MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey can you guys answer my questions I sent you? I feel like my questions go into this endless black hole hahahahahaahahaha. I hope that I am doing better at answering back to everything that you write. That is crazy about the jolleys! WAY COOL! Josh is an awesome guy! I remember when our families and the laytons and kralls would all play with each other when we were young! :]

Last night we went to a why I believe fireside and we took 2 of our investigators and they seemed to enjoy it. Afterwords leslie (one of the Investigators who attended) was so excited that when we got back to her house that we would give her a book of mormon. I know that she is going to get baptized it is just a matter of when. :] I went to ruby's baptism on sat and I sang at her baptism (I feel my saviors love). It was really good and spiritual. I loved the moment when her and her dad went into the water. I had a flashback of all the times sister matthew and sister garner and I went to go teach her and it was a long time coming but when it happened wow. As his dad say the baptismal prayer, he started to bawl. The spirit flooded into the room. I think that it was the most spiritual baptism I have ever been to. She is such a sweet little girl. I didnt get to see carey at the baptism because he had to work but I am glad that he had work! :] Carey and I keep in touch weekly. He is amazing! 

What else do I want to say? HMMMMMMMMMMMM....................Sister hanny and I are doing really well. This transfer is seriously flying by...............insanity. We are already on week 5 and I feel like I JUST came from Elko.   I told sister rosenthal that you guys appreciated her and the whole skype thing. She said that she had lots of fun doing it! Oh heres a story. A police officer pulled us over this last week hahaha. Im not driving dont worry hahaha. But it was because out licence plate light was out so after he got our information we street conteacted him and gave him a card! It was AWESOME! We were laughing the entire rest of the night hahahaha. Sister Hanny and I have a blast together. I feel like it is too good to be true. Time is just flying. Can you believe I am 7 months old almost? wow. I cant beleive it! The mission is just too short! hmmmmmmmmmmmmm what else did I want to tell you?. I love it here in sunrise. Its ghetto but that means there are more humble people that are ready to hear the gospel. I love it. Sister Hanny and I work really well together. We are fine tuning things in our teaching but things are going great! I love you all and I hope that you get my package soon. I sent it off. And be careful there is a tape in one of the bags so dont miss it! :] I love you and miss you all so much! I want you to know that my mind is focused and I am wroking as hard as I can. I am learning SO MUCH in the scriptures and I love reading them! They are the best words that anyone could read. Ive never been happier in my life. MWAH I GOTTA GO!




No comments:

Post a Comment