Monday, March 19, 2012

"I felt completely confident."

Feb 13th:
SO this one might be shorter but we will see hahaah. This week was amazing. Danny has quit smoking, he is getting baptized in the first weekend of Mar and so is Leslie. They are amazing. Sister Hanny and I spoke at church yesterday and it was awesome! Im not a very confident speaker but I know that the Holy Ghost was carrying me through the whole thing because I FELT CONFIDENT. That is a HUGE thing for me. Also the words came out of my mouth like butter. I was very thankful to my heavenly father. I talked about how before we can do missionary work as members we need to be converted ourselves. Also sister Hanny and I sang together "I go to serve my Lord," and it turned out really well. SO only one more performance in the mtn vista ward before I am up to date with my goal of singing in every ward I serve. I LOVE MY MISSION! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I cant even think about going home! That is just too SOON! Dont get me wrong I miss you all so much but this is the best work in the world! AHHHHHHHHH! Danny gave us a valentine vase full of tulips! Isn't that cute? Wow he is amazing! He said beautiful flowers for my beautiful grand daughters. hahaha. We love him. Man I went on exchanges with Sister Garner in Green Valley on sat. It was amazing. We did that because her and her comp cant drive because sis garner broke her foot and her comp is from tonga so I came to drive. We are going to be doing that once a week with them so that they can get around. I had a blast in green valley. I saw carey which was amazing as usual, and I saw balil and Gerry and lots of people! Also we got alot of work done! I was having deja vu the whole time I was there. When I went back to the house I stayed at I was freaking out because all the smells are the same and I just missed where I was born hahaha. I admired sister garner for her dedication to the work because she was miserable on crutches running after people but, she doesn't care about the pain, she just wants to help souls come to Christ. Amazing sister missionary! I have missed her! I love her so much! All my companions have helped me with lots beleive it or not hahaha. Next time isister Lasalosi will be coming here with me. We are seeing so many qthings happen in the area and we love it here! I think that sister hanny will get transfered next but Im not sure. Its just a guess. I think that I will stay. I love you and I will talk to you next week! I am sending a package with the dress and some other things I want to send home. BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The elders in ELKO found my planner! I WAS SOOOOOOOO happy. So my collection of planners will be complete! I love you all and happy valentines day!
Sister Fine






No comments:

Post a Comment