Thursday, August 25, 2011

Being changed to Spanish-speaking?

August 18th, 2011

Dear Family and Friends,

Wow it is good to hear from home!
OMGOSH HANNAH BANANA!!!!! JAZZ TEAM! WOW!!!!! SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I told you that all of your hard work would pay off! I am so proud of you baby girl! Sharlee I am so glad to hear that you are doing so good too! I am proud of you both! Keep dancing your buns off. You are my little cute hip hop divas!
So wow this week has been insane. I got my new comp this week and we have been together for 2 and a half days. She is a lot different than Sister Matthew and I have a feeling this is going to be a hard couple of transfers with her. But that just means that I am going to learn to have more patience, charity and love. WHICH I NEED!!!!! God knows me so well hahaha. He is probably smiling/laughing at me right now hahaha. I just need to take a deep breath and move forward with a smile on my face. Sister Matthew went home yesterday and wow it is so trunky to think that she is home hahahaha! SO AKWARD! When you are a missionary and you think of someone going home you just laugh because of how akward we become hahaha. I dont like to think that I will be akward but even if I am then I know itll prolly wear off after the mission. But that doesn't even matter because that is a long time away and I want to be here!  :] I love you all and thank you so much for the support.
I have gotten mail from TAYLOR GROESHELL, Nick, Cassie, Hannah, Brittney LAYTON, the Bullards,G'ma and G'pa hales, Michael Hall (from EFY), and Elder Skylar Hatch. It is so great to have all the support! If you have written me and you havent heard from me I am writing today because for some reason I have more time today! Thank you so much and dont lose faith in me! I WILL WRITE YOU BACK because I appreciate you so much!
WOw I dont even know what to say for this week! I had my 1st baptism this last saturday for a guy named Matt! They were a part member family and now they are whole. I was so happy to see someone come into the fold of GOd by being baptized by someone holding the only valid priesthood authority of God. It was incredible. I just realized that sister hanny and I are going to still be on the mission when they get sealed in the temple! I cant wait for that!  We also had a baptism right before that in another area. We went because sister Matthew was in that area for the first part of her mission. And the 1st person she ever taught was this old man about 90 or so. And after over a year and a half he was baptized so we went to see it. The spirit was so strong and wow my heart was pounding. I will never forget the look on his face as he was in the water. His sweet spirit was beaming!!!!!  It was a great experience.
We also have a baptism planned for this saturday for this guy named Bill. He is so awesome! We have his baptism interview tomoro and I hope it goes okay! We also have 2 others soft set for baptism. They are figuring out a date that is going to work for them. We so so many miracles here in Green Valley!
THere are so many sweet people we have met!!!!! THere are 2 ladies we are super excited to teach! Their names are Alex and Jenny. They are awesome. I might have told you about alex before but she was pregnant and she and the baby were in danger of both dying and that was when she was 6 months prego. So they had to take out the baby so that both would have a chance at living. And both of them are with us today! What a blessing! And that was only like 3 months ago that this happened. She has a beautiful baby boy and he still look like a newborn since he was so premature. She is ready to hear the gospel. Another lady her name is Jenny and she just met the elders and then they gave her to us. We met with her yesterday and she is so ready for the lessons! There are so many others but I cant name them all!
Its good to hear that grandma is doing better! Still havent heard from Jim, Grandma Fine or anyone! AHHHH Little stinkers!!! :] Sounds like everything is going well at home. I think of you guys too and I miss you mucho of course! :] xoxoxoxo But honestly I am not homesick as I usually am! I know that the Lord takes care of his missionaries and knows us better than we know ourselves. I am so thankful to him. I can tell you that he has answered my prayers. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! There is no greater work than this! I am so thankful that I can be here. It has helped me progress into a better person.
My goals for this transfer is to read the New testmant and also to write in my journal every day. I want to read the new testament all the way through because how can I represent Jesus Christ without taking more time to study about him in the bible and bom?! There is NO WAY! I have already have been learning so much and getting answers to my prayers through reading it.
Mommy, I am doing SUPER good on clothes! Sister Matthew gave me everything she left behind and I have gone shopping! Honestly the guideline we were following we not correct hahahaha. And look at us trying to be all obedient before the mission hahaha! We can wear prints, fitted tees, cute shoes, jewelery and everything hahahaha. I am having withdrawals from my jewelery! I have to admit. Besides that I cant really think of anything! OH WAIT!!!!!!!!! I WANT THE PICTURES YOU HAVE BEEN PROMISING ME!!!! I WANT PRINTS!!!!!!!!!!! PRINTS PRINTS PRINTS! Oh and by the way, I sent a package in the mail for dad's bday and it got sent back to me this week. So HAPPY BELATED DADDY! I was super bummed! But I sent it today and I HOPE AND PRAY that is gets to you in one piece. I love you daddy and you are the best dad I could ever ask for. Daddy you are my hero and I love you so much! You support me in everything and you work so hard! I appreciate all of your kindness, love, laughter, hard work, and sacrifice. You are an amazing daddy and I couldn't ask for more. I hope that you had a great birthday! I was thinking about you on monday! MWAH MWAH MWAH! Sometimes when I feel lonely before I pray I think of you and mom holding me and wiping away my tears. I love you and stay safe!
Yes cas I gave Sister Michelle Mala Matthew your number! You should be expecting a call and visit soon! I told her to give you a huge hug for me and also for her to cut of your left ring finger! But cas dont be alarmed....I will get you a new finger in Jan 2013. Love you!
One of the pictures is me us and bob when we took him to the temple. He is a recent convert. He is a little stinker pants and wanted to go in really bad. he is so funny! We were like bob you have to wait a year! :]
Man I cant think of anything! Transfer conference was incredible! they are always so powerful! I cant beleive I have already been through my 1st transfer. Also I think that sis garner and I will be together for up to 6 months because that is a new mission thing. President wants us to be in our areas longer! Itll be good tho!
Hope the little young ones at home are doing well! It sounds like cassie is doing good too! Cas dont worry, I will write you! MWAH! Cas im sorry about your computer!
Um ps- there is a good chance that they will cahnge me to spanish! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH crazy!
Love you! miss you! Until next week......
Sister Fine








No comments:

Post a Comment