Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I met Sister Fine's first mission companion!

I had the opportunity to meet Sister Matthew, the companion that Sister Fine has talked so much about in her e-mails. She lives on the same island in Hawaii that I'm going to school and we met up on Saturday, September 3rd! I went and picked her up from Foodland in Laie and brought her back to my house to watch the BYU Provo football game. Then after that, we went to the beach and played in the waves talking about life and my older sister. To actually meet Sister Matthew made this whole experience more real for me. Before, it didn't feel like Corynn was actually on a mission...just away at college or some other life experience. To actually meet one of her companions made me realize that my older sister is dedicating her life to the Lord and is meeting wonderful people in the process. It was a beautiful day!

She is just as amazing (if not more) as Sister Fine explained in her e-mails and it was AMAZING to meet her!

Cassie :)

Cassie and Sister Mala Matthew!

No comments:

Post a Comment