Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stay Tuned for Another Story...

Aloha Everyone!

Remember to continue writing Corynn, she needs love and support now more then ever.

Thanks so much!

Love,

Cassie :)

Hey family!

I heard from Karyn Nash, John Fryhoff, Leslie Burnette, and Elder Burbidge this week. Nick sent an email saying that I was getting something from him but I didn't see it this week! Hopefully next week, I look forward to hearing from him all the time. It sounds like he is going to be out in the field around january. That will be so cool for him.

I am looking forward to the tape and pictures, that will be amazing. I heard dad, hannah, and cassie's voice last and not everyone else so that will be cool! I cant wait because I know that it will make me laugh!

Tomorrow we have interviews with President Neider and I am always the one that they ask to sing for things. I am so blessed to be able to share my love of singing with others, as well as my testimony of the gospel. I will tell you how interviews go! Hopefully it will be good. I can't wait til president Neider gets to know me better so he can help me more with the things I need to grow individually and as a missionary of the Lord.

We have set like 4 people for baptism this week. It has been amazing!!!!! We took Gerry to the temple this last saturday and he felt the spirit really strong. We found a quiet corner outside the temple and had a lesson there about 3rd Nephi 11 and Baptism. He set his own date but it is WAY farther away than we expected it. We cant force him to get baptized before then but we will keep trying to help him understand why it is better to get baptized sooner than later. My friend Bob is in the hospital. He is going through dialysis and he is not feeling well. I really hope that he is still alive when he has the opportunity to go to the temple next July. I think that you know when the elect of God is when they understand that baptism is only the first step towards the ultimate goal which is the temple and living with God forever in the midst of our families. It is cool because Gerry knows that the temple is the ultimate goal too. It is such a blessing. THis week I will be going the the temple with our zone on thursday morning. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! The temple helps me so much! It gets me spiritually filled!

This transfer is so different from the first!  And I am pretty sure that sister Garner and I will be staying in this area together for at least another transfer. This transfer ends on the 20 something of sept. It should be interesting what happens. I am always getting more familiar with the area and the people which is awesome! But I know that as soon as I get comfy I will be transferred out hahaha. That is just the way it works. :]

Tell all the kids that I am so proud of them. They are doing amazing things with their lives.

Well wow I am thinking of things to write. THe temp is not going to be in the triple digets til next summer. Atleast that is what I hear! I am really hoping so! THins morning was the first time I have danced in a long time. I still got it but hahaha I am a little rough around the edges. We just bust out some EFY music this morning in the gym and we did technique. Sister Garner likes to sing and dance too. However, she wont perform with me ahhhh!!!! hahaha. Tell the tumwater and crimson girls that I miss them and I hope that all is well with the season so far.

Daddy, wowee grizzley bears huh? Um please don't die, thanks. hahaha.I miss all of you guys and I hope that everything is going well. I pray for your safety each day and night and for your testimonies to always be strengthened with the experiences that you have. ALl of you remember that I love you alot and I cannot wait for all of you guys to meet the people that I have fallen in love with here. All of the members, investigators and recent converts! It has been amazing! THank you for loving me and supporting me. I have the greatest family in the world and the best part is that we are sealed for time and all eternity if all of us individaully keep the commandments! MWAH MWAH MWAH!

I love the mission. Although it feels like an emotional rollercoaster ride, it is all worth it when you see someone come into the fold. Before the mission I thought it was a big fairytale where everyone gets baptized and the gospel changes everyones lives. But most of the time it is not that easy. However, I can tell you that I have seen miracles every day on my mission. And there are more to come.

Wow there is so much that I am missing I just know it...........sorry about that. I am trying to think. I am attaching pics to another email because this computer is being funny. Oh hannah! I saw Amanda from EFY last year at the temple. I gave her a big hug, it was really cool seeing a familiar face. I love you all! Thank you to all of my friends.

Stay tuned for another story that is unfolding as we speak! I know that something amazing is about to happen. Oh ps I love the scriptures more than I ever have before. It is insane. Miss you! XOXOXO I think about you all each individually.

Love Sister Fine


No comments:

Post a Comment