Thursday, June 21, 2012

"I'm going to be a trainer!"

June 4, 2012

Hello Family! I just love you and love you! As you can see I am training this transfer and I am staying in black mountain. This area is starting to pick up a little bit so we will see what happens. This week...lets see. Jessica is amazing! She is so so so so amazing. We street contacted her on a really hot day walking through an apartment complex and she seemed really hesitant at first but she invited us back. When we showed up to our appointment she wasnt home.  She called us back and felt really bad that she had missed the appointment. When we had our first appointment......................WOW is the only word I have to describe. It was probably one of the greatest lessons on my entire mission. The spirit was guiding our every word and we pulled a scripture that struck her concern. She teared up and invited us back again. We had the restoration lesson with her and it went great because we took an awesome member with us! We invited her to church and she came! SHE LOVED IT! She said that her fiance sees a change in her and he  might be interested to come and learn too. We are so excited. We had 6 people we were expecting at church and 3 came which is good!  But other than that the work is still going forward and things will start happening again. I love the people in this area! They are amazing! Went to the temple this week with our district. We all fasted for marley. I feel like half the week I have been fasting for marley. I just know it will work out. She is so stinking cute I just love her! THis time sitting inthe celestial room I just started crying...I felt the savior's love and it was amazing. Im trying to think what else happened this week............hmmmmmm. Just getting into transfers. I feel satan working on me a little bit but I will just punch him in the face. His thoughts that he places in my mind are not worth my time and worry because I know that God sees me as something special that can become more and more refined with time. I love you guys and I hope that everything is going okay. You are my best friends in the whole wide world and I feel your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Keep punching Satan in the face Corynny!!! We miss and love you! We're so glad to hear your doing AWESOME!! Love you :)!!

    ReplyDelete