Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"I felt like my spirit was at the wedding and my body was doing the work."


May 7, 2012

Hello Family! Did you get the message that Sister Jones called you? When I got on my knees to pray that morning I had a prompting that I needed her to tell you that I was totally fine and okay and I dont know if you got the message off of sharlee's phone. Anyways, things are going well! Hannah just sent me a picture because I asked her too and wow........................................................I have no words to describe how amazing I feel when I see my baby sissy and her beautiful temple and her husband and WOW NOT TO MENTION HOW GORGEOUS CASSIE IS. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for her. I got up and bore my testimony and I started to cry because I was so thankful that my sister is married in the temple for time and all eternity. I am so proud of her. Even though I wish I was there, I felt like I was. I felt so good that day I cant even describe. It felt like my spirit was at the wedding and my body was doing the work. I asked President Jones (Black mtn stake pres whom I live with) TO give me a blessing, and he said many wonderful things that I wrote in my journal, but one thing that stood out to me is the Lord wants you to know that you should not worry, because you will be with your family for time and ALL ETERNITY. I am forever thankful to my Heavenly Father for that blessing. The Priesthood blows my mind every time. I am so thankful. THings are going well. Sister Tahi is getting used to being out in the field and we have seen miracels already. We have 2 baptisms coming up this weekend and the weekend after that. Very excited. The night before I went to the Bishop's house for one of our wards and we asked him if there was anyone that he felt that we should go see, and lo and behold a miracle came. He told us to go to this lady's house that we have been to before, but he kindly informed us that her 9 year old son is not baptized! I about flipped! We went over the next day and it ended up to be perfect timing. We were able to help her with some of the things that she is going through and also we were able to talk to her about her son. Yea basically we have been teaching him 2 lessons every time we see him because he wants to be baptized this weekend when all of his family is in town! It is coming together. Then we have marley! She is the 15 year old girl that looks exactly like sharlee and she beleives everything we teach her already!
She just needs to get dunked! SO that is happening on may 26. So excited for her. Things are going well with my new companion. I love her so much! THings are going well just trying to find new people to teach in this area.  Not a lot to talk about this week accept for the fact that Cassies wedding day went so great! I just felt the spirit strong the entire day! I know that they are meant to be together! I hope that everything went well! I know it did! SO excited to talk on skype on sunday. I have church from 10am to 4 pm so I wont be able to talk until evening time sometime. I am having Robby's mom (Liz) give you a call to set everything up! We are going over to teach robby today so I will have her call you and set up everything because now I know that you are home! Love you lots and I am doing well. Remember only 40ish minutes and write down the things that you want to talk to me about and I will do the same. This might be the last call of my mission because I dont know if I want to call home a few days before I come home.............we will see. Love you all and I hope that you guys are just doing great! I am so glad to hear that grandma is doing really well! She is as strong as a mule! Keep sending me pictures! I want to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
My pictures I sent are us having fun with a random horsehead mask that we found at a members house and the other one is us before church yesterday! Love you and miss you! Talk to you on sunday!
 
Sister Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment