Sunday, June 24, 2012

"Trainees Bring Miracles!"


June 11, 2012

Dear family!
 
I am training SISTER CHEATHAM! She is from Greybull Wyoming and she is a sweetiepie! I love her already! I was so nervous at the training meeting and the time when we picked up our tranees but I was sooooooooooooooo excited! I saw sister Monson and gave her a big hug. After her trainer was announced she looked a little disappointed, which made me feel good,  but I know that sister Lawrence is amazing and she will be a great trainer for her. I support the President in whatever he sets in place. I know that I was supposed to be sister Cheatham's trainer. yea and um........................we are the same person and yea ummmmmmmm.....we have the same name.....hahaha she spells it Carrinne. Its cute! Seriously she is my secret weapon because we have seen so many miracles so far. I am converted to traning that is for sure. Even though it is difficult at times seriously trainees bring miracles to areas! NO LIE! We have been getting into doors that we have not otherwise been able to and just tons of other miracles. Sister Cheatham has a great love for the work and I feel humbled and privileged to train her. She is awesome! We are working well together. 

The first full day that we had we found a FAMILY! We did the blessing contact to them and they allowed us to come in their home and give a blessing in the form of a prayer. Obviously since we do not have the Priesthood, but president told us that as representatives of Jesus Christ we can do that as sisters. We also were able to get in the door of a bunch of people that we haven't been able to before. Things are on the rise with this area here in Black Mountian! I love the members, I love the people and its a good thing becuase I will most likely be here until SEPTEMBER! We went biking these last few days which has been fun...trying to save miles. It got up to 107 a couple weeks after I talked with you on skype and since then it has been getting cooler which is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE! I am loving life right now! Things are going good with our investigators.  In sister Cheatham's first lesson we set jessica for baptism and jessica is praying for a date to be baptized. She is so amazing. I think she is one of my most favorite people to teach because she never wants us to leave because she wants us to teach her more more more! And just to let you know....she worked starting from sunday morning at 2 am til 10 am and came straight to church for 3 hours! SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ELECT! She is so amazing and I am  so excited for her. Savannah got a blessing from our ward mission leader this week and that was a great experience.


 So the first day she was with me we went to go contact a referral who was at a scout's activity. After we talked to the guy we went to the bathroom...as we were going to the bathroom both of us started freaking out because we both had these huge cockroaches in our stalls. I FLIPPED OUT! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE TO ME AND IT WAS THE BIGGEST BUG I HAVE EVER SEEN! After running out...sister cheatham saved the day and killed them both. That is one of the pictures that I sent hahaha.



 We are doing great and I love my mission. I am feeling really anxious lately, because I cant make goals. Emotionally I cant do it because I get so overwhelmed with everything I need to do and everything I need to become. It's hard but I pray that the Lord will be with me. I worry so much about not being able to make goals because I feel like I fall behind the rest of the missionaries. Help? For my birthday..........hmmmmmmmmmm I want fun cds and clothes. LIGHTWEIGHT CUTE SHIRTS AND ESPECIALLY SKIRTS so I wont die in the summer. I am getting so sick of my clothes. Um I love love from home. I have pretty much everything that I need as far as toiletries go. Maybe a little fun perfume I could have? ummmmmmmm............pictures from home and letters from all my siblings would be my ultimate request. I love you all and I miss you so much! I hope that all is well at home! Summer is coming! :] wow I cant beleive I have been out for a year almost. I am kinda taking a second thought to you guys coming to pick me up from my mission becuase I want to see everyone before I go home and introduce you to everyone unless we think of a time that we can all go and visit my mission soon after. Think about it and let me know what you think?  Love you 
 
XOXO
 
Sister Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment