Friday, November 2, 2012

"Let Go and Let God"

October 8, 2012

Oh my goodness that was an amazing email thank you sooooo much! So I found out that sister monson and I are staying together for another transfer. Can you believe that I only have 12 weeks left.....?!?!?! Wow I cannot believe it. If sister monson and I are together for only one more transfer I will only have one more companion! WOW things are going into perspective for me.......wow.

 Conference was amazing! I loved every second of it! I also loved knowing that if you were watching conference at that moment I knew where you were and what you were listening to :] I loved elder holland's talk....talk about a spiritual smack upside the head! I always love that. I also loved elder nelson, uchtdorf and elder andersons talk. NOT TO MENTION I WAS ABSOLUTELY ECSTATIC WHEN THE PROPHET LOWERED THE AGE. MY JAW WAS ON THE FLOOR FOR ABOUT A HALF AN HOUR. THE OTHER MISSIONARIES WERE THE SAME WAY. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE MISSIONARY FORCE AS IT INCREASES A TON!  I was really hoping that the prophet would have extended the time for sister missionaries! I would have signed up for that immediately! :] But they are not going to change that within my time.... :( its okay...there is a time and a place. I am the oldest sister in the world haha. So today starts a new transfer. :]

 Wow lots happened at home. Im sorry that injuries happened this week with my little babies. Shar is such a beast I love her. hahaha. Oh man....and picturing britton and caden being all crazy in conference was hilarious. I remember the time where I would come out in blankets and just shade my face so that you and dad would think I was listening....and I might have been half sleeping half listening. Now I couldnt sleep through conference if I tried. Knowing that we have a true prophet of God that speaks to the world today it a HUGE deal! This time around I just really payed attention to the promptings I received from the Lord. It seems as though the main themes of the conference were missionary work, being converted, follow the savior, faith in Jesus Christ, love him, etc. 

Seriously! I love pictures I get of you! I just got the packages from g'ma and g'pa with some amazing goodies! Tell them thank you mucho! :]  Mom seriously you will be great at your new calling. The Lord doesn't expect us to be completely qualified for the callings he gives us. If we were qualified then we couldnt grow ever....and that is our whole purpose of life. The Lord knows all and you will be so great I know it! :] mwah!!!! Man I wish that I could get the girls ready for dances again. I have learned new tricks on my mission :] So fun!

 Nothing really super exciting this week...3 baptisms coming up this saturday and that is nearly the end of our teaching pool. Filling it slowly. :] Jesse and Jeremy went to conference with the dutsons and we still havent caught up with them since they came back last night, I bet it was amazing. I love that conference is so close that members can take investigators up there. I love that! What a great missionary tool.

 This week I learned that I always need to place my faith and trust in the Lord because the plans that I make for myself are not usually what the Lord has planned. I dont know what is going to happen in my future but I must LET GO AND LET GOD. I love the mission and I wish that I could be here forever. 

Tell erika that I love her and I miss her and congrats on her baby boy and blakerrrrrssssss is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Tell her to give him loves for me :] I hope all is well at home and I am sorry this email is so totally random. Love you and miss you! Didnt take any pictures this week :( sorry

Sister Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment