Thursday, May 17, 2012

Emergency Transfer!

March 26, 2012


So just kidding, I was emergency transferred to Black mountian with Sister Abeyta!
 I am no longer in a trio and I am in Black mountain.  We got a new sister in the mission 
randomly and it changed all the sister companionships!

Black mountain is in henderson. Major streets are Paradise hills, mission, Horizon drive. If that gives you an idea where that would go on the map. I think it is kinda far from green valley but maybe not.......no idea. My comp is a temple square sister and she is going back there in 4ish weeks. 
She is from anaheim cali and she is going home in july. She is the
senior comp. The Lord really wants me to learn something hahaha
because I am seeing a trend in my comps a little bit. Obviously they
are not all the same but hahaha they all are pretty similar. 
Ahhhhhh! So I am going to have to write you a letter because this
computer is soooooooooooooooooooooo dumb!  AHHHHHHHHH! THings are good
here. Had a few great things happen. I hit my 9 month mark! PS I am
sending prego pics...that is what we do on the mish when we have been
out for 9 months. DO NOT POST THEM! hahaha. I am so proud of my
babies, I am doing good, new challenges, uh.......great investigators
and I will write you a letter today! I am SOOOOOOOO Sorry dont kill me
hahah! and I have a TON of stuff to send home so I will be trying to
do that in the next few weeks! I WANT TO HEAR THE TAPE! I love you and
I miss you all! I PROMISE PROMISE I WILL SEND YOU SOMETHING THIS WEEK!
And the pics might come next week! Love you and miss you so much.





No comments:

Post a Comment