Thursday, May 31, 2012

"We got a new investigator that went fly fishing with the prophet."

April 23, 2012

Hey my lovelies!
I have so much on my mind holy garbadge! I am excited to train but I am really nervous as well. I am so thankful for sister Matthew and the great example of a trainer she was. Today for my personal study I was just praying and writing down promptings that I have been recieving for my trainee so that we can see miracles in this area. So tomorrow I am going to a training meeting at the mission office and then I get my new baby at about 3 pm. Then I will bring her home, throw her stuff in the house and get to work. The tour of the house and unpacking will be a night activity. I am so excited to get to work tomorrow. It will be a new experience. Green valley I think was a great area to be trained in because there are TONS of people to talk to but here it is pretty dead at times but I know that this new trainee and this companionship will bring miracles. I have a lot of exicting promptings I am going to act upon for my trainee. I love her already. I am excited to meet her. I know that it will be really hard but at the same time I know that she it will be great.
This week we got a new investigator that went fly fishing with the prophet. Dad I actually gave him your work number so that you can talk fishing hahaha. Yea when we talked to him he was like..." Yea I met mr. Monson and he is really nice." It was hilarious. Wow can you imagine having the prophet as a fellowshipper at a lesson? hahaha I would have a heeart attack if I had to teach in front of the prophet hahaa. Wow good times. So dad if a LEO calls you...he is my investigator. Oh by the way I found out that one of the ladies I taught in elko got baptized a little while ago and I didnt even know it! Crazy huh?


 Made homemade bread for our investigators


 Saying So Long to Sisters Garner and Abeyta
Otherwise this week was really slow......just trying to work real hard and find those people. Oh there was one  thing that happened last night. A week ago we challenged this family to give out a BOM as a family and instead of that, they said can we EACH give one out? We were like.....uhhhhhhhhhhhh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........So we gave them 6 BOMS and last night we followed up with them! We were so proud 4 out of 7 of them gave their BOMS out and we are coming back next week to follow up with them and see how it went! The spirit was so strong in the room and it was amazing that these members were so dedicated! WE NEED DEDICATED MEMBERS OMGOSH! We need them so bad!
Lots of pics this week! I hope you enjoy! Off to PDAY activities with our district. So excited. Mwah and love you all!
HANNAH WOW I AM SO PROUD OF YOU I CANT EVEN TELL YOU! I love you so much baby! So proud of my littles.
Britton you are a cute little priesthood holder. I cannot tell you how proud I am of you and how much the priesthood means to me. It means everything in my life. Always live worthy of holding that priesthood!
Cassie I am just loving and loving you!  I dont like marriage things yucky yucky. Just letting you know I almost bought something for you and your wedding night. It was a black solid turtleneck onepiece that was fullength sleeve and pants. That is what you are going to wear. I dont care what you say.
Shar and caden I want to hear from you!
Mom and Dad I have been praying for you all week and have been worried but I know it will all be okay.  Can you beleive I am in my 11th month? And I am training. I will let you know about my trainee next week! Love you lots and thank you so much for the package last week. I didnt get anything from grandma besides a letter. But the elders just told me that I might have a package at the Zl's house. So we will see. I LOVED THE TAPE! I would love another one when you get the chance. If you could send me a blank one to record on that would be great. Also I have a bunch of stuff to send home. I KNOW THAT IT WONT FIT IN MY SUITCASES.  I love you and miss you all!
Sister Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment